Sunday, July 11, 2010

  I'm revisiting "Me" tonight. The me that was left behind in the wake of tragedy... In the wake of destruction, out of the burning ashes, like a Phoenix my former self rises.
  So clichéd are the descriptions I use, I know.. I know... Pathetic. Ah, but it is what it is, from a simple mind springs forth simple, discombobulated thoughts. Always rambling on, and on, and on. Double backing, crossing over one another, and coming round again. Meh... I'm a HS drop out, what else would one expect from such an uneducated woman as my self?

  OK, enough of that.

  My reality is ever changing, is not secure, feels stable in the moment, yet at the next pass, the carpet may decide to bank left, and straight into the night it will fly without its passenger.
  Adrift, always afloat though, my sharded hopes survive as the raft that prevents my suffocating descent into the abyss... Hopefully these storms prove to pull me into the warm current, leaving me beached on my own life again... Oh, the lessons we learn.
  I'm not making sense. I can't, because it doesn't even make sense to me. In all that I have done, seen, experienced, and the fucking mess that I have made... Man, so many others have said it in music... and in much better ways than my pathetic ramblings ever could. Or, maybe not..


No comments:

Post a Comment