Monday, May 2, 2011

Bin Laden Mania

  Kill a terrorist and every fundie comes out of the woodwork to say "Thank you lord!". Seriously. I don't know how much more I can take.

  Mahatma Gandhi said "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." More accurate words I can not find to describe what is happening.

  Why is is so complicated to comprehend? Every action has an equal reaction. By killing him, you're simply asking "Please, please fucking attack me. We're bored and need a reason to make the general population fearful, because they're easier to control that way."
  I'm not suggesting that we turn our cheek, only an idiot does that. But it takes a FOOL to provoke a snake into striking.

  On this day, I can say without malice that I am ashamed to be an American. I am ashamed of my fellow Americans. Of their behavior. Particularly those who claim that Jesus was the Christ.
  On this day, I am proud to be an Atheist. I am proud to be able to see things for what they are. I am proud that I have not lost the ability to look at the world around me in a practical, rational, analytical manner.

  As for OBL... Well, I really have nothing to say. Nothing that anyone wants to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment