Monday, April 18, 2011

The Drama Llama Needs To Mosey On

  I've had enough drama to last several lifetimes. So much, in fact, that I can say without malice, that if you are a Drama Llama you can just mosey right on out of my life.
  For years, and years, I put up with it from all sides. I mediated, listened, was a shoulder to cry on, a sounding board. I should have nipped it in the bud then, alas, I did not and am now saddled with the reputation of being a "safe" person to talk to. Which is true, whatever you speak in confidence stays with me and me alone... But, do you really expect me to fucking care? Especially when it is something you, with foresight, decided to do- even when you knew it was either none of your fucking business, or a really stupid idea to begin with.

  You know, if I want drama I'll go pay $9.50 for a comfy stadium seat. I'll sit back with my bladder buster & popcorn, enjoy the show and walk away. THAT dearie, is what drama is for. It shouldn't ever become a normal, daily routine for anyone. But, it is for you, and you, and you, and you, and you. I don't know if you prefer it that way, or if the cycle has you trapped.
  My ex provided me with an endless stream of unwanted drama which I will forever be linked to... It'll never go away until he is either abducted by aliens, or makes some typically stupid decision which results in his death. That said,  I have enough exterior pressure form it to make me implode, without your added bullshit.
  Sorry, but it isn't your business who got who knocked up. It isn't your business who someone decides to sleep with (or what gender they are!!!!!). It isn't your business who someone decides to befriend, how many animals they have, how they vote, what the eat, believe, or how they dress. It isn't any business of yours if they don't make the same life decisions you do- and it certainly isn't your place to stick your big ass right in the middle of it... FURTHERMORE, your hatred and intolerance disgust me. But, you'd never know that for all of the patience and reserve I exercise while dealing with you.
  If you could leave well enough alone, you wouldn't have drama- neither would I. Unfortunately, I gave you the benefit of the doubt... My bad. You're simply a Drama Llama, you always have been. You thrive off of the negative energy it creates.

  This is me, being finished with the fucking bullshit. Yes, bullshit apparently fucks.
  This is me arriving at the reality that I can't be good for you, because you aren't good for me.
  This is me taking a step back, reevaluating the situation and saying "Oh, fuck no!" which I should have done years ago.
  This is me letting go of the broken people who refuse to rebuild... I've been broken too, but unlike you, I want more out of life. I've rebuilt, I have a foundation to stand on- where's yours?

  So long, fare thee well...

No comments:

Post a Comment